Greenadapt was founded on the desire to give people freedom from energy providers and ever-rising electricity prices. We put our beliefs into action by being transparent with our customers and providing high-quality, long-lasting energy efficiency solutions. From humble beginnings in Victoria, we quickly expanded our operations into New South Wales and South Australia. Over the last six years, we have helped over 250,000 homes and businesses get empowered through energy efficiency solutions.
We are looking for Sales Representatives to join our Melbourne team and contribute to our journey to help businesses save money and energy by upgrading their businesses with eco-friendly LED solutions. Representatives will be required to promote government-subsidized LED lighting upgrades in offices under the (VEU SCHEME).
This role will require individuals to approach business owners confidently and conduct negotiations through face-to-face and remote (e-mail, phone) interactions within the allocated geographical location.
You will work within a field sales team in the Melbourne area and will report directly to the company's State sales manager.
The role's key responsibilitiesare:
• Contact potential customers, prioritizing face-to-face interactions;
• Move prospects through the sales pipeline, focusing on high conversion rates;
• Prepare contracts and close deals;
• Post-contract portfolio management (customer relationship).
In order to succeed in this role, the following skills and experience are expected:
• Previous experience with B2B sales;
• Comprehensive knowledge about standard sales processes and procedures;
• Knowledge about the VEU SCHEME (preferred);
• Strong and adaptable verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to convey the value in using the full suite of LED products offered by Greenadapt;
• Hold a valid driver's license.
Furthermore, to be successful in this role you have to be a highly self-motivated person, as it is a truly autonomous position. You also have to be a goal-driven person and conduct yourself in a highly professional manner during all times. An outgoing, ambitious and communicative person is more likely to succeed in the role.
If you feel you are up for the challenge, send through a cover letter with some examples of the above traits and your resume today. We would love to consider your application for the role.